I am going to open my home and host a small brunch this coming Sunday with the hopes that you will bring donations for the Sandy victims. I think right now, the preference is gift cards since they are easy to mail and desperately needed. Even if you can only afford $5, every penny counts for those that lost EVERYTHING. I would suggest Target for them to have options to purchase a variety of things.
If you are unable to donate, please still come by and reminisce about memories of our beloved Jersey Shore! The shore that defined our childhoods and made us who we are today.
Details:
Date: Sunday, November 11, 2012
Location: Mi Casa (contact me for my address)
Time: 10:00am - 1:00pm
Food: Garden State Bagels and Mimosa's
Please RSVP by Friday, November 9 so that we know how much food to get. My home is small, but my heart is big, please feel free to pass this on to those that would want to help.
| Lavallette, NJ |
If you are unable to make it and want to donate...this is near my hometown which was hit pretty hard.