O'Brien's Pub will team up with AleSmith to present a great night of local beer to kick off San Diego Beer Week. The focus of this night will be the epic Speedway Stout which we will be serving SIX different versions of - draft, barrel aged draft and 4 different cask conditioned versions including the rare Kopi Luwak Speedway (aka weasal poo). There will be lots of other great AleSmith beer as well. Hopefully there are some old Tick comic book fans out there that get the reference for this night's name. If you love Speedway Stout this will be a one of kind experience.
http://sdbw.org/events/1614/
Friday, October 22, 2010
Night of a Million Zillion Speedways
The now second annual San Diego Beer Week rolls into town Nov 5th-14th. Alesmith is doing "Night of a Million Zillion Speedways" over at O'Brien's Pub. Intrigued? I was. Especially because I missed it last year. Finally, I get to taste that shit (literally).