My sister in law gets married. My in-laws are in town for a week in a house on the cliffs in La Jolla, nothing short of breathtaking. My parents come to visit as well as a few other jersey peeps. East and west coast friends and family unite! The week was absolutely amazing. And for an introvert like me, it was equally exhausting. I was almost just as tired as the day after my own wedding. Socializing non-stop is draining! Which is maybe why on Monday I shampoo'd my hair twice and forgot to condition. There's something about forgetting your own shower routine that really makes you feel extra out of it.
At least my hair was clean, though quite frizzy.
Some highlights of the week...
And for additional photos
watch the slideshow...I will add as I get more.
Me and my man...bunch of hams we are...
View from the La Jolla house living room...
The "I Do's"
Just Married!!!