![]() |
| Catalina Island...1 hour drive and 1 hour boat ride from home! |
![]() |
| Catalina Island |
Mammoth I have been to so many times and will be there a zillion times more and love every second of it, especially spring riding! However, I have not yet been to Catalina Island. How did this ever escape our weekend plans over the past 2 years?! I have heard of many people going there and staying in spas and getting pampered, etc, which all sounds amazing....until I did some research and realized that you can hike the entire island in 3-4 days and possibly run into Bison!
Now THAT really grabbed my attention! We do not have enough time off from work to do the full hike this weekend since our vacation time is devoted to our upcoming Jersey trip, but we can do a portion of it and at least camp out and enjoy this heat wave that is coming.
I am leaving the final decision up to Casey since it is his birthday weekend! But seriously, what a life!!



